Home > Library
Key information regarding The Supply Chain Initiative:
- Principles of Good Practice in vertical relationships in the food supply chain (in 22 EU languages)
- Framework for the implementation and enforcement of the Principles of Good Practice in vertical relations in the food supply chain (in 22 EU languages)
- Rules of procedure for the Governance Group
- Seven good reasons for your company to sign the voluntary framework: webpage, PDF
Tools for companies
An online training programme designed to provide employees with a thorough understanding of the principles and how they can integrate these into their daily operations.
Available in English, French German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Czech and Dutch.
- Self-assessment tool
- Self-assessment for SMEs
- List of national mediation and arbitration centers
- Model letter to communicate registration to business partners - its use is optional and companies that wish to use it are free to modify the text to adapt it to their own circumstances, in conformity with their obligations under the Framework.
- A poster for your communication
- Questionnaire of the 2014 annual compliance survey
- Questionnaire of the 2015 annual compliance survey.
- Information on the upcoming annual compliance survey
- Questionnaire of the 2016 annual compliance survey. The 2016 survey is open from 1st September to 16 October 2016.
Tools for national associations
- Guidelines for the establishment of national platforms: webpage, PDF
- Compatibility table for comparing national provisions with the provisions of The Supply Chain Initiative with a view to request mutual recognition
- Mapping gathering information on national federations and existing platforms.
Governance Group activities
Decisions of the Governance Group
- Decision 1: UK and double jeopardy: webpage, PDF
- Decision 2: UK and compatibility of The Supply Chain Initiative to GSCOP: webpage, PDF (see also Annex I and Annex II)
- Decision 3: The dispute resolution options foreseen in contracts: webpage, PDF
- Decision 4: Compatibility of the Belgian Code of Conduct with The Supply Chain Initiative: webpage, PDF (see also Annex I and Annex II - coming soon)
- Decision 5: Registration of SMEs: webpage, PDF
- Decision 6: Compatibility of the Italian legislation with the Supply Chain Initiative: webpage, PDF (see also Annex I and Annex II)
Press Releases :